Obey as you told..

“Do what you are told to do, not what you want to do.” A lesson from Maron Ghislain, that when his wife arrives with some bags of groceries in her hand her child wanted to help carry a bag but her mom told her to clean up her toys instead from the stairs...

Delayed obedience delayed work

“Flat tire – flat obedience” “The bike is flat!” John, 12yo, said in surprise when I ask him to buy some bread. “Get another bike.” I said. Minutes later he still here because he tried to put air in the tire using pump....

Equip in every good work

“Do you want to learn?” I ask Clifford as he cleaned the fan, take off it’s cover but put it back in the wrong way. He is 14yo. “Yes.” He replied. “Will you be teachable?” I ask another question. “Yes.” He said....

Just do it

“Get some cooked rice” I said to John, 12yo as we prepared some chicken soup together. He helped sliced some veggies, ginger and string onions. “There’s no cooked rice.” He said as he check out the rice cooker. “Do you know how to...

Do Yahshab, not meetings

When we have a ‘schedule’ to have fellowship with other believes that means we don’t have other believers living with us everyday. I encourage you invite others to do ‘yahshab’ to other believers than just do a quick 2-hour meeting....

How we live community

One new disciple, 24yo, is living daily with us and doing things together like cooking, gardening, making tables and chairs and other community projects to serve orphans and widows and the poor around us. People, specially younger ones needed to be told what they...