How we live community

One new disciple, 24yo, is living daily with us and doing things together like cooking, gardening, making tables and chairs and other community projects to serve orphans and widows and the poor around us. People, specially younger ones needed to be told what they...

Learning to be family

On being a brother (sister) to each other… It’s 10:03pm, just got back from an hour swim in the beach with some brothers. As I walk on the shoreline towards the deep waters my son Mike, 7yo and John, 12yo starts holding each other’s hands. It’s actually my son...

Daily-life-together stories

John Lou, 12yo. Is reading his bible every morning in front of Albert. He was once selling beers and cigarettes for someone at the cockpit arena nearby here. Getting $1 a day. While his older brother starts working here the Saints decided to get him also. They both...

Note: the real you

Church doesn’t have to look like ‘church’ with a steeple, a service or someone’s preaching at the people. We have had a lot of those already around and honestly it’s enough. Enough enough that Christians can hop in to church-to-church...