Community

Community

Do Yahshab, not meetings

When we have a 'schedule' to have fellowship with other believes that means we don't have other believers living with us everyday. I encourage you invite others to do 'yahshab' to other believers than just do a quick 2-hour meeting. 'Yahshab' is the Hebrew word for...

read more

How we live community

One new disciple, 24yo, is living daily with us and doing things together like cooking, gardening, making tables and chairs and other community projects to serve orphans and widows and the poor around us. People, specially younger ones needed to be told what they...

read more

Learning to be family

On being a brother (sister) to each other... It’s 10:03pm, just got back from an hour swim in the beach with some brothers. As I walk on the shoreline towards the deep waters my son Mike, 7yo and John, 12yo starts holding each other’s hands. It’s actually my son who...

read more

Principles of Community: 1. The Culture of the Kingdom

"Relational communities cannot be "organized", they cannot be bought with money. They cannot be created by gifting. They come out of death to self, out of humility to serve and wait upon people." - Stephen W Hill Filipino's have communities. When I ask Rad Zdero about...

read more

Daily-life-together stories

John Lou, 12yo. Is reading his bible every morning in front of Albert. He was once selling beers and cigarettes for someone at the cockpit arena nearby here. Getting $1 a day. While his older brother starts working here the Saints decided to get him also. They both...

read more

It’s Living Jesus-Life Together, not having an endless meetings

"Discipleship" in today's implications is based solely on 'teachings.' Teaching for a purpose of having the 'right doctrine' that leads to more mere knowledge about God. Example, on Discipleship Lesson 3: Prayer. But teaching a group about prayer doesn't lead them to...

read more

Note: the real you

Church doesn't have to look like 'church' with a steeple, a service or someone's preaching at the people. We have had a lot of those already around and honestly it's enough. Enough enough that Christians can hop in to church-to-church buildings of their choice, a...

read more

Make followers, not leaders

We are commanded to 'make followers' not 'train leaders.' When Peter ask Jesus about being a 'follower,' what he's got is a simple answer 'You follow Me.' (Jn.21:15-22). 'Equipping' is developing people learn how to serve, as in the command to 'serve one...

read more

Daily Meetings

There is another kind of 'church meeting.' It's Hebrews 10:24-25. It's a kind of meeting that came out of relationship. It is the by-product of our relationships. It's guilt-free. "Is Monday night fine with you?" A brother ask. "No. Tuesday would be fine" was the...

read more

Discipleship by Life

A mom came today. While I do carpentry work making a toy house for my daughter, I let her peel some cranberry fruits to extract some seeds for planting and sell its seedling sprouts. Three things we talk I will highlight: 1. Sharing to her that as disciples it's not a...

read more

Welcome to our website

My name is Molong Nacua and I live with my lovely wife Lisa on the beautiful island of Cebu in the center of The Philippines. My heart is to be used by the power of the Holy Spirit to build a network of Apostolic Hubs for Jesus in my country.

Please stay and explore.

Mabuhay!

Help Build the Apostolic Hubs in the Philippines

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 1,661 other followers